Friday, November 29, 2019

Summer Reading Book Review - Erin, Tayla and Jazmyn W.

Book Title: DC Super Hero Girls: Final Crisis

Author: Shea Fontana

What was the story about? All the superheroes had a test.

Did you like the book?  I liked the book because it was special since it had all my favorite superheroes in it

Reviewed by: Erin W.

Erin rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.


Book Title: Barbie Starlight Adventure: Star Song


Author: Apple Jordan
What was the story about? This story is about Barbie working with her friends to help save the galaxy.

Did you like the book?  I liked the book because I like the movie. I loved the book and will get it again to read.


Reviewed by: Tayla W.

Tayla rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.





Book Title: Obsidian


Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout

What was the story about? Katy just moved to a new town with her mom. Next door is an alien boy who had many secrets that could be dangerous if revealed.

Did you like the book?  I love this book because it is so interesting. The books was so good that I had a hard time putting it down.

Reviewed by: Jazmyn W.

Jazmyn rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment